Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't Talk with your Mouth full: Technopark Zurich Brownbag lunch presentation

I have been invited to make a presentation at the Zurich Technopark. Apparently the Self-Proclaimed-Die-Expert and Techni-ho is a "world renowned" expert on Technical Evangelism.

I will be presenting on the theme:

Selling innovation/change
Technical Evangelism by the numbers

The basic theme of the presentation will be a return to one of my earlier concepts; and attempt to quantify the amount of resistance that people have to new ideas:
I doubt that any of the 3 people who read this blog will necessarily be in the Zurich Area this week (the presentation is Thursday the 20th of January, 2011 at 12:30). But if I cared whether or not people listened or read what I do, this blog would not exist. 

I will consider posting the entire presentation after the debut on Thursday.

1 comment:

eric kam said...

recieved a question via Google Buzz:

XXXXXXXXXXXx: Hello eric, I am in zürich and would like pop over hardbrücke to watch your presentation, is it open to all?3:25 pm

eric kam - certainly, it is no problem. to "register" send email to stiftung@tecnopark.ch with the header "register BBL"

So I guess anybody can come along, though now the Self-Proclaimed-Die-Expert is nervous.