Since that post I have 30,000+ more miles on the thing and no less than 25 trips through the scanner belts with not only our TSA but also the ranks of security at many more international airports. To date nothing gets more appreciative nods for the security personnel and passengers alike than the Grid-IT.
Available in different sizes and configurations you should be able to use it to clean up you D-SLR bag, your laptop case, Game-Boy rig or any other clutter you might have in your life.
My Grit-IT 15 holds:
- HP power brick and cord
- 3.5 mm male-male adapter for ipod to Auxilliary inputs of most PC speakers and some cars
- ipod docking cable
- Logitech 2 MP HD Webcam C905 for Notebooks with Built-in Microphone
- USB to Mini-USB cable
- Wacom Bamboo (in zipper pocket in back) and pen
- Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter 8000
- Buffalo mini-station
- 5-10 USB flash drives (in zipper)