- READ and follow the rules, they are posted EVERYWHERE! i.e. 3-1-1, no shoes, no belts, no knives, C'mon!
- Get your poop in a group: Empty your pockets into your carry-on before you get to the belt. We stand in line for about 20 minutes average to get to the belt. It should be no surprise, what is supposed to happen when you get there. So don't just dump your coin collection loose in the bin. Duh! Take of the shoes or at least loosen the laces, and stow your stuff.
- Grab you shit and go: If you had your poop in a group, then you can claim it easy and get your gear out of my way. Even on a bad day I grab 3 things off the belt, the bin with the laptop, the laptop bag (which has all my loose items stowed in pockets, and my shoes.
- If you are having trouble, look around and let people with their act together get by.
- Did I mention get out of the way?
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
As a hardened road warrior, I often feel trapped behind the folks who are only just now discovering the "Magic Flying machines" after living in caves for the last 9 years or so.